I, Sidney Juachon, a loving husband and father, a business developer, web developer, and computer guru in both hardware, networking, applications, and the Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux operating systems, share my experiences in the network and affiliate marketing industry and my family accomplishments. Despite earning two Masters degrees, I’m determined to make the most out helping others make your life better by solving your problems problems first, even if it includes switching brand names and companies to continue that trend.
Most of us live in this world to serve themselves first before focusing on using their talents to solve other people’s problems. Well that’s not what I do.
Well here are my interests…
- Social Networking, especially Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Twitter. On occasion, I would comment or write articles myself and it would mostly be coming from this blog. Valuable content is important to get more visits to your websites.
- Computers and networking. This involves the Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX operating systems, home and business networks using appropriate equipment. I also work in providing some consultation in computer networks. I hold industry certifications in Microsoft, Novell, Cisco, and CompTia A+. However, certifictions don’t mean anything because the bottom line is whether you can use your talents to solve other people’s problems. Want to challenge me with my knowledge?
- Facebook- This is where I hang out online. I build relationships with fellow Facebookers.
- Internet Marketing – I market products online, but on occasion, I would get local interest. I use online classified ads, blogging, article writing, and social networking.
- I develop web pages using Dreamweaver or FrontPage. I use WordPress (with the hosting through GoDaddy) nowadays for blogging. This blog and FarmVille 2 Hints are the samples.
- I have sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of flat screen televisions, audio equipment, and home theater systems.
- Catherine - my lovely wife.
- Katherine – my daughter.
- Well there you have it. That’s what I do. I hope you learned a little bit about me, just to break the ice. You would have to interact with me, preferably with a smile and good word contact to get to know me better.
This page is subject to any changes if it deems necessary to remain consistent with the current trend.