This is what I did between December 2006 and July 2007. I won’t say you would lose it right away, but it will happen gradually. After trying all that other stuff (no name mentioned for legal reasons), I found this through discovery while I was shopping at Trader Joes and learned that vegetables can be taken by capsule as opposed to eating it. It’s called Very Green.
So I decided to find the alternatives to the weight loss stuff that I used to purchase and found that I can get these at my local store. Also, I haven’t tried out one other method and it’s called Hoodia. Thus, I decided to give it a shot.
Here’s what will it cost…
- Frozen fruit – about $8 a pound.
- Milk – market price
- Protein (less sugar is preferred) – About $15.00 a pound…
- Hoodia – 30 day supply is about $30 per bottle…I’ve seen them at WalMart for less than $20.
- If you have a Trader Joes in your area, get a bottle of Very Green (capsules). About $12.00 per bottle.
- You need a blender…I recommend a professional grade.
The alternative is the cost of lunch and dinner at McDonald’s eating salad only at $10 a day for 30 days – $300
I lost 40 pounds doing this, but you have to do it everyday to get the results you want.
Results will vary. Stop doing it immediately if you notice some side effects.
I went through the same thing and didn’t realize it that this was more effective. i didn’t really like green tea, but that’s between me and you. I like to enjoy what I make.
Send me some feedback…